Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week 3: Photos and Images


Explore Flickr

Sweet. Good thing I made a Yahoo! email account. Hey turns out some sites are related to each other secretly. What is going on. It's like an underground conspiracy or something. To the left if one of my all time favorite wallpapers.

Flickr Mashups and 3rd Party Sites
Mappr: If only I had been on Route 66 I guess I would have taken an image of the highway as I was driving.

Flickr Color Pickr: I guess this site could come in handy one day; although, I do like the "Stick Figures in Peril".

Montagr: I think this is the coolest site of the three listed just because the play list over

Blog about anything technology related
I just got an iPod and I'm not too keen on using iTunes; I think it sucks. My last mp3 player allowed me to just drag and drop it to the folder.

No comments: