Friday, March 9, 2007

Week 5: Play Week

Online Image Generator

I went to a Sign Generator site that allowed me to change the text properties and the colors. It's not the most interesting site to go to, but it was still fun to tweak with.


Web 2.0 Awards List

I actually came across the site from an article in the Rolling Stones Mag a few months back, but I thought a more thorough visit was in session. A great benefit of this site is that it brings similar tastes all to one place. A group called Anberlin is of my fancy right now, so I thought I'd do a quick search. From there they compiled a list just about dead on stuff that I like to listen to. Of the artists listed I have just about all the CDs. How crazy is that?

Roll your own search tool with Rollyo

It took a while to come up with a search, but I ended up with a music theme that would allow users to search for the tickets, memorablia, auctions, bios and more. The site gives the user more control over the sites that they trust and would like to see results from. Very nice. Once you complete a search there's an option to limit the search and display the results in the same window. I like the idea of making my own search engine. Here's a link to my Rollyo music search.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

Interesting sign generator collection on www.CustomSignGenerator.com

Nice Guy said...

More Web 2.0 list, accepted sites get awards.